Crazy ex stories anyone?

I have so many crazy ex stories that I could write a series longer than Harry potter. Does anyone else have any stories that they would like to share? Just to know I'm not alone. I'm curious about other people's experiences!

44

Most Helpful Girl

• My craziest ex went mad after I moved on from the break up from him and stalked me and my new love interest whenever we were out in public, would sleep onbthe bench outside my new guys house if we were staying in and even stood outside cafes if we went to them. Then because he wasn't getting a reaction from me he cut a massive heart in to his chest with my name in the middle with a compas or something and posted a picture on Facebook tagging me and saying THIS IS WHAT SHE'S MADE ME DO BECAUSE OF HOW SHE'S ACTING... which was very awkward/scary. By that point it was very easy for me to not consider taking him back and I never spoke to him again and haven't seen him since and hopefully never will do.

• Wow that's crazy about the cutting part. I think u win with that story

• It was very very strange, I was just 17 and he was 22 I remember thinking wow this is just never ending. I heard he did the same thing to another girl a few years ago so I'm not alone!

• That guy really needs some mental help...