Crazy ex stories anyone?

I have so many crazy ex stories that I could write a series longer than Harry potter. Does anyone else have any stories that they would like to share? Just to know I'm not alone. I'm curious about other people's experiences!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My craziest ex went mad after I moved on from the break up from him and stalked me and my new love interest whenever we were out in public, would sleep onbthe bench outside my new guys house if we were staying in and even stood outside cafes if we went to them. Then because he wasn't getting a reaction from me he cut a massive heart in to his chest with my name in the middle with a compas or something and posted a picture on Facebook tagging me and saying THIS IS WHAT SHE'S MADE ME DO BECAUSE OF HOW SHE'S ACTING... which was very awkward/scary. By that point it was very easy for me to not consider taking him back and I never spoke to him again and haven't seen him since and hopefully never will do.

3|1
    0|0
    • Wow that's crazy about the cutting part. I think u win with that story

• It was very very strange, I was just 17 and he was 22 I remember thinking wow this is just never ending. I heard he did the same thing to another girl a few years ago so I'm not alone!

• That guy really needs some mental help...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yep have those for sure. I broke up with her, but had already paid rent for another 3 months. I was like can I get some of the money back , she said no , kicked me out and stole my microwave and dishes. Then I called her dumbass and she cried for 1 hour saying stuff like no ones called me that ever. I was like damn, I didn't know I was in a relationship with a princess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am just confused about this girl , she said she has started liking me , I like her right from time and she knows that , but her attitude towards me makes me not to be too sure of her , she is a Virgin and we have had good sweet romance twice the first one she wasn't wet but the second one she was wet but not really , I have called her to come prepare something for me which she did , but this time around I am confused

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl broke up with me on Facebook to have long distance relationship in china. We lived close to one another. I cried like toddler.

0|0
    0|0
  • You own 3 houses?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My ex stole all my keys (keys to 3 houses I own, po box key, store key, etc) so I couldn't have access to anything and then refused to give them back. I had to call the laws to retrieve them. I refer to him as crazy keys now.

0|0
    0|0
  • my ex beat me on my chest. threatened me and stalks me

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a boy. it was a joke. its happened twice with 2 different people

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes