My ex wants me back after the girl he likes rejected him?

My ex liked a girl and she rejected him and now he's been texting and flirting with me not stop. He even told me he missed me. Why is he doing all this after he got rejected. And let's say I gave him another chance. Do you think his feelings for this girl would go away?

78

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're his second choice basically, he thinks he can get you back. I hope you don't give in. You said it yourself he left you for some other girl and she didn't want him so he hopes you're still into him.

• Do u think it could ever work between us... Or would he just do the same thing over

• So you think he'd just dump me once he found a new girl he liked?

• Basically, he misses the attention he got from you.