Dumped my girlfriend, after two months have a new girlfriend and now I want the other back but I want to stay with the new girl?

So i broke up with my girlfriend about two months ago, I recently started dating my new girlfriend but I couldn't stop thinking about my ex. So I texted her and we start talking, she has a new guy but they are not together yet because he lives out of state but is moving her for a job in two months. My ex told me if I want her back I better make a move in two months or she is going to be with him.

My new girlfriend is awesome but she is not like the last one. I don't know what I want to do part of me wants to go back to my ex the other wants to stay. What do I do? And how do I tell either one it can't be?

We broke up because my ex and I were under a lot of stress with college and we took it out on each other.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• You, my friend, are in quite a mess. You need to break up with your current girlfriend now, because you're clearly not over your ex. No matter if you end up with your ex or not, you're treating your current girlfriend poorly if you're still talking and thinking about a relationship with your ex. You're not over her and started a new relationship too soon.

You really have to ask yourself why you broke up with your ex in the first place. It was on YOU, because you dumped her. Why? There must have been a reason. If you felt strongly at one time enough to end your relationship, why would you start it back again?

I think you're also looking into a relationship with your ex for the wrong reasons. You miss the nostalgia and the memories of what you had and you also don't want to lose her to this other guy. And you're also pressured because you're on a time limit that she set.

In a perfect world, you would break up with your current girlfriend and let your ex move on with her life properly. I don't think you're willing to lose both of them though. Whatever happens, you need to break up with your current girlfriend because you're not over your ex either way and it's REALLY REALLY not fair to her. Good luck!

• Thanks for the MHO! I hope everything works out for you.