For a couple, after they break up how will both parties feel?

Like will they still talk to each other? Will it be awkward? Cause you used to be so close to that person and then, boom. Lol, what will both parties think and feel?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the reason/reasons behind the break up. If both people were just not compatible with each other and nothing else happened, then I see no reason why they wouldn't still be friends, however if someone cheated on the other, was abusive physically/verbally or someone that could not be trusted then it would be very hard to stay friends. I hope this helps!

Most Helpful Girl

• It would depend on the reason behind the break up like if your ex cheated how could you possibly be friends with him/her. It is rather difficult and awkward to remain friends after a break up it doesn't xo, be anything. But if you break up on good terms I see nothing wrong with being friends.