Did you ever get over your ex?

Or did you just learn how to live without them?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• A couple of them not completely. I learned through much time and suffering I need only me for my happiness but the rules have been drastically changed for me because I now have a daughter and my love for her makes me scared of losing her. I'm not used to this much love in my heart.

• Aaaaaawwww that is so amazing!!! Very inspirational!

• Believe it and it will happen. Love and love without jealousy and expectation. Forgive everyone you are upset with and yourself if needed. Never waste time with things past and forget worry. Worry eats people up. Big hugs to you. Happy new year and happy life to you.

• Thank you my friend :)