Did you ever get over your ex?

Or did you just learn how to live without them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A couple of them not completely. I learned through much time and suffering I need only me for my happiness but the rules have been drastically changed for me because I now have a daughter and my love for her makes me scared of losing her. I'm not used to this much love in my heart.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aaaaaawwww that is so amazing!!! Very inspirational!

• Show All
    • Believe it and it will happen. Love and love without jealousy and expectation. Forgive everyone you are upset with and yourself if needed. Never waste time with things past and forget worry. Worry eats people up. Big hugs to you. Happy new year and happy life to you.

• Thank you my friend :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on what you mean by "getting over them". I have and I haven't. It's in the past, and there's nothing to be done about it now, but at the same time I still think about it sometimes and how much I wanted it to work.

0|0
    0|0
    • Who ended the relationship?

• She did. That's a big part of why it hurts, because it seemed like she really cared and wanted it to be serious. Sigh :(

• Yes took a long time but did

0|0
    0|0
    • How long and who ended the relationship?

• Show All
    • Why? After she moved in with her mom?

• well she was on her way out its a long story and It was a bad thing her step father did

• All my girlfriends, I got over, and never thought about them. My last relationship, it's been 6 months and I still think about her/miss her. I was on a date yesterday with a nice girl and I kept thinking about how she isn't my ex. That's not fair to her. My ex broke us off, because I didn't offer a commitment to the future. This one hurts a lot and I still can't sleep because of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I needed closure. Just to say goodbye and close the door.

Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.
    I wish nothing but the best for you, too.

When I was your lover, no one else would do
    If I'm forced to find another, I hope she looks like you
    Yeah and she's nicer too

Now I'm gonna dress myself for two
    Once for me and once for someone new
    I'm gonna do somethings you wouldn't let me do
    Oh I'm gonna find another you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No he's in my heart & on my mind but in a way I've learned to live without him life must go on & I'm happy for the moments we got to spend together

2|0
    0|0
    • Did he end it or did you?

• Show All
    • I don't believe I ever got over my ex. I just believe I have learned to live without him. I hope I find that peace

• time heals a lot of wounds but when it doesn't I kinda let myself feel it the more I acknowledge it the less it overwhelms me maybe try that , you'll find your peace eventually [:

• Yeah I mean it was easier for me cuz I'm the one who broke it off. I held on for as long as I could but I was just being weighed down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get over him.

0|0
    1|0
  • I have 4 exes total. I got over 3 of them and still in love with 1 of them. The 3 of them that I got over was because they cheated on me and is rude to me, so that's fairly easy to get over because I have wayyy too high self esteem. The only one I couldn't get over is that we broke up about a month ago because he honestly said that he couldn't feel the sparnk anymore and he genuinely want me to be with someone who could love me to the fullest. That's why I'm still fucking in love with him and can't get over him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah! We always want what we can't have! I am kinda in the same boat! But maybe you will see in the future that it was a good thing or maybe even a blessing!

Recommended myTakes