3 months after breakup, 1 month no contact (NC). I want to reconnect with her, what do I do?

I'm completely devestated. I was planning for a month on getting her attention. After much advice from friends, one mutual friend broke the news to me that she is seeing someone. She had pictures posted up on Facebook of a recent vacation they had together. I feel so embarrassed and ashamed in front of my friends. They say it could be a rebound relationship and that my plan on getting her attention sounded sweet, but I was advised on the possible outcomes. I am greatful that I have friends to support me through times like these but I know what I have to do now. I'm still in the fence on going through with that plan to get her attention. I know that if I don't do this then I might feel regretful later on. But if the outcome of of getting her attention goes sour then I might even regret having to go through with it. Please help, any advice or expriences that you can share would help.

10