These girls won't leave my husband alone?

He drives a cab and picks up rides with a lot of women which is fine. My problem with it is, is they touch him all over his chest neck and all and one did it in front of me and he never asked them to quit. We've been through that and he told me he always corrects it and doesn't let them touch him from now on. Well one time a girl jumped on his lap in front of me. Well just yesterday, one touched his neck and shoulders and he DIDN'T Tell them "Please Don't Touch Me!!!" after years of this I've had enough and am not in love. I told him 1 more time of not telling any girl to stop touching him that I was going to divorce so am I right or am I wrong and anyone can relate and think about how it would feel to sit beside your wive/husband and watch another man/women feel him/her up and him/her not correct it.

47

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't blame you for being so upset. While it's true that your husband has zero control over the women and how they behave toward him, he DOES control how he reacts and how he sets his boundaries with them.

If some man had his hands all over my partner, I'd want to kill him first and then give her a piece of my mind as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• How about you give him some medicine of his own?
    I mean you must have some guy friends
    Invite them and tell them what he's doing and its disturbing you and when your husband is home they would just touch you (not like your neck or breasts.. Just to make him jealous and teach him some lesson)
    And he would go mad and he will understand how you feel
    If he didn't react to anything
    Then he's not a man
    And by the way, I'm sorry to say this maybe he doesn't say don't touch me cause he actually enjoys being touched. and if you don't stop him he might end up going to bed with them. never forget he's a man