Why did my boyfriend slap me?

Sorry kind of a long story...
Me and my EX boyfriend been dating for a year he seem like the perfect man for me i put my all into this guy loved him with all my heart i felt i can trust him and be with him forever... i still do love him and care for him i can't help it..

This might sound lame and stupid but here we go... me and my boyfriend dont live with eachother by the way so last Monday he let me borrow his dre beats headphones and i let him borrow my ps3 game system he brung it Friday not working and the reason why it wasn't working was because the chord that hooked up to the back of the tv wasn't mine so. Theps3 wouldn't turn on i asked him what happen to my original chord he then said that chord is yours... i then said. No i know how my chord looks and this is not mine then we start going back & forth then i finally tell him to go back to his house and bring back my original chord he then gets angry and says that is your effin chord then leaves my house and slams the door. So then a hour later he calls me and start saying the same thing im like no its not he gets angry again and start yelling i hang up in his face i then tell him if he can't just tell me the truth on what happen to the chord its over with he then text back im not a liar i gave it to you that is your chord... i then told him im single and bye he try calling me i dont answer... at this point i was fustrated and tired... it was 12:15am.. so the next morning he pops up at my house im like what do u want? he starts talking about the chord and saying he will buy me a new one i said u can take the chord u gave me back home he then gets angry and yells again i told him to leave and proceed saying what if i gave you your headphones not working he then said ill slap u i then said i will call the police he got in my face and said call them then he slapped me very hard im so confused and hurt... he stormed off and left home... but i still love him so much and i feel bad what should i do?
  • leave him (Why?)
  • Give it time... then work things out (Why?)
  • Answer his calls and let him expain hiself then leave him (Why?)
    Vote C

26

Most Helpful Guy

• What an asshole. He's not the man you thought he was. I don't know why you would stay with him. Your going to have to move on. You well get through it. He doesn't deserve your respect. That is not how you treat a girl. Ever. Guys in our society have know respect for women. We need more real men. Call the cops. What an asshole.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• So do what you told him you were doing to do... call the cops already. Seriously, is this hard to think?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE