Does he seem like he misses me?

My ex and I dated for 8 years. We broke up due to religious reasons. We have been broken up for 2 years now. We kept in touch majority of our break up telling each other how much we loved each other and missed each other. Then this past August some incident happened and we decided it was getting to painful to talk so we stopped. He blocked me off Facebook because it was hard for him. Every month he contacted me after wondering if i was dating or not. Then for my birthday he texted me at almost midnight and wished me happy birthday. I thanked and said hope you are doing well. He then started to say i am doing good and kept trying to keep the convo going. He asked if my parents found me some and then later if i was dating anyone. I said no and then i asked him he said i have hung out with a few, but wouldn't consider it dating. I asked what did he mean by that and why he was telling me this. He said because you asked. I said i didn't actually think you would tell me he said like how you are not telling me how you have a bf. The conversation got bad with us saying how it was hard to talk to each other. I just don't understand him.

11

What Guys Said 1

• You both have strong feelings for each other. I'm American so breaking up just because of religion is just weird for me

What Girls Said 1

• Well apparently it seems like he wants to back, I guess. Hmm... He's only asking if ur dating someone to see whether or not you have moved on. Him talking to you once a month is just him checking on you. & you asked him a? he's oviously gonna answer u back.