Is it possible to get her back?

So I've been going out with my girlfriend for about a year. I moved to NY and she lives in LA. right before I left she threw me a go away party and invited a lot of my friends. At the party I got a little drunk and hooked up (made out and fingered) my friend and as soon as I noticed what I was doing I ran out. I tried to act like nothing was wrong but I couldn't. every time I looked at her I felt so f***ing guilty. so a couple of weeks later I told her what happened and then obviously she dumped me. I've been reading articles and stuff online on how to get her back but from how I see it, it doesn't look like she's going to take me back. She ignored me for a couple of days and then yesterday she got really drunk and called me crying and blew up on me. I told her that I'm not going to give up on her because honestly, I love her so much and she means everything to me. she said she forgives me but she can't take me back. she said she's going to stop loving me and think I was a mistake. she said she's going to think that past year we spent together was the biggest mistake in her life... I miss her so much. it was already hard on us cause of this long distance relationship but now this, I don't know what to do. I just want her back. my birthday is in 2 days and our one year anni is in a week. I was supposed to go down to la and spend time with her, bought the tickets and everything already but now I don't know if I'm supposed to go down or not. from a girls perspective, do you think its possible for me to get her back and how? please I really need some advice. yesterday she went on her Facebook, twitter, AIM, and told everyone I know and she knows what happened. now her friends are against me of course, and now my friends think I'm a scumbag, which I admit I am. She said she's going to go to parties and meet new guys and forget everything about me and I told her that I don't care if she meets new guys and she can do whatever she wants cause I know saying don't at this point is stupid. can you guys please help me out, I'm going crazy here in NY. she's all I had... please.. :( the biggest f***ing mistake EVER.
Is it possible to get her back?
Add Opinion