Should I be hanging out with my ex while I'm with my new GF?

So I broke up with my ex about two months ago but I still miss her, this new girl and I started dating about two weeks ago. I want to hang out with my ex, but i will absolutely not sleep with her while with another girl. But I want to get to know her again. I think I want her back, but I do really like this new girl. I have no idea what to do. I'm a mess.
I ask the question because it's legit. I don't know what to do.

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Pick one. A guy constantly hanging around his ex is SO fishy and the new girl won't stand for it much longer.

Most Helpful Guy

• NO, you should certainly not be hanging around your ex with a new girl. It's disrespectful to both of them. But, don't worry, keep bringing the new girl around the ex, and the problem will solve itself. It'll just be you and the ex soon enough.
    Realistically, if you can't focus your attention solely on the new girl, you're not ready to move on. There's nothing wrong or unusual about being single for awhile after a breakup.