I found out that my boyfriend is cheating. He plans to meet women while I'm at work. He doesn't know that im aware. How do I make him feel bad for it?

I had a hunch about his infidelity, but never really had enough proof to expose him. I created a fake profile and found out that he meets these women while im at work. He professes his love to me, talks about our future together, but when I accuse him of anything he flips the switch and says that we aren't going to last because of my trust issues. Now that I have proof, there could be a possibility that he could have been doing this from the beginning. I just want to walk away with him feeling like shit.
Updates:
Thanks for the advice. I'm really having a tough time with just walking away. Easier said than done. GUYS please shed some light into what goes through your mind when men have women that they love but cheat. I guess im trying to get understanding and closure. The truth is that I may not get it. I've been sleeping next to this man for the last 3 nights knowing this and it hurts that he's living a lie. Will exposing him make him feel like more shit than just walking away without an explaination?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't care, and you shouldn't try to make him.

I know a guy like that. He has a girlfriend be when she's not around, it's like he's single. I've seen him hook up right in front of me. It was as natural to him as eating breakfast. When he came back home he probably didn't ACT like normal. To him everything WAS normal.

I like him as a guy friend, but he sure makes a shitty boyfriend.

Don't waste your time trying to make guys like that care.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not going to feel bad about it.
    He's continuing to pursue these women in hopes of a sexual relationship... he doesn't care.
    If he did... he would have
    A) Never done it in the first place
    B) Did it one time and then immediately confess to you that he made a big mistake.
    Someone that does the same things over and over again isn't sorry.
    Especially, someone who flips the script in hopes of never getting caught.
    When you bring this to the table... he will only feel sorry because you have proof now.

You deserve better and should leave!
    People only give you... what you allow.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Get another man and let him know about it. Tell him that he isn't as good as your new guy. Lol that will fire a missile through his ego. Also tell him you don't have time for the age old "men flipping the story on the girl routine" be confident;$

0|0
    0|2
  • Walk away with your head held high and with dignity.

1|1
    0|0
  • the best way to make someone feel like shit is to let them know that you are better off without them.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he is a horrible person it won't make a difference. You could just walk away without a word and make him wonder what the problem was!

0|0
    0|0
  • is someone cheats, its over. if you keep him, hell keep doing it because thats like giving him permission without any consequence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just walk away, be the bigger person. He'll feel like shit with you leaving him anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • dump that shit head
    don't physically hurt him
    tell his friends guys hate cheating guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Just break up with him.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Leave him. He's most likely never going to feel bad about it otherwise he wouldn't have done it (multiple) times in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is painful to leave someone you have invested so much your emotions with but staying behind hurts deeper.

0|0
    0|0
  • set up a date with your faked profiles... and turn up and humiliate him

1|0
    0|0
  • Does he have a brother? If he does I'd fuck his brother or leave after I slapped him like 50 times then they other girls too

0|0
    1|2
  • Show up at the meet & confront him. The walk away & never look back.

0|0
    0|0
  • By dumping him immediately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him before he hurts you further

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to set up a date as this fake person, and then show up and shock him, that would be fine.
    But you can also just leave him with your head held high.
    Don't do anything "to get revenge" - don't cheat on him too, don't hit him, etc. - Because then YOU will look like the bad guy. If you sleep with his friend, then he'll tell people "well she was a cheater too" and he will feel justified in cheating on you, which is not what you want.
    It's okay to just pack your bags, print out copies of the messages he sent the fake profile, show them to him and say "You cheated on me, and you lied about it. We're done." and leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best revenge is success!

0|0
    0|0
    • u must be Asian

• No. I'm African American.

Most of the time if people who did you wrong or people who hate/dislike you, see you doing better than them, living better than them, have more money than them, better job than them, bigger house/newer car etc. they'll most likely either get envious or try to become your friend again. In fact it happened to me with an ex.

• Kick him in the balls. that will make him feel like shit for a while.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes