I found out that my boyfriend is cheating. He plans to meet women while I'm at work. He doesn't know that im aware. How do I make him feel bad for it?

I had a hunch about his infidelity, but never really had enough proof to expose him. I created a fake profile and found out that he meets these women while im at work. He professes his love to me, talks about our future together, but when I accuse him of anything he flips the switch and says that we aren't going to last because of my trust issues. Now that I have proof, there could be a possibility that he could have been doing this from the beginning. I just want to walk away with him feeling like shit.
Thanks for the advice. I'm really having a tough time with just walking away. Easier said than done. GUYS please shed some light into what goes through your mind when men have women that they love but cheat. I guess im trying to get understanding and closure. The truth is that I may not get it. I've been sleeping next to this man for the last 3 nights knowing this and it hurts that he's living a lie. Will exposing him make him feel like more shit than just walking away without an explaination?

119

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't care, and you shouldn't try to make him.

I know a guy like that. He has a girlfriend be when she's not around, it's like he's single. I've seen him hook up right in front of me. It was as natural to him as eating breakfast. When he came back home he probably didn't ACT like normal. To him everything WAS normal.

I like him as a guy friend, but he sure makes a shitty boyfriend.

Don't waste your time trying to make guys like that care.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not going to feel bad about it.
    He's continuing to pursue these women in hopes of a sexual relationship... he doesn't care.
    If he did... he would have
    A) Never done it in the first place
    B) Did it one time and then immediately confess to you that he made a big mistake.
    Someone that does the same things over and over again isn't sorry.
    Especially, someone who flips the script in hopes of never getting caught.
    When you bring this to the table... he will only feel sorry because you have proof now.

You deserve better and should leave!
    People only give you... what you allow.