Should I send Valentine message to my female friend who left me?

my female friend is living 10 years in a sexless married life and broke with me seven months back because she has sexual frustration with me, but don't need anything from me. I have feeling for her and want her back in my life. Can i send a valentine message to her? what kind of content should i present.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you just admit to sleeping with a married woman? And no, don't send anything. There's a reason you're not together and sending something for the most romantic holiday of the year will look desperate/pathetic and she'll probably be annoyed.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if this is true, and I have my doubts about your story, she's married. Stay out of it. You're asking for nothing but trouble butting in on someone else's relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like she just need time to get over the frustration of it all, maybe the stress too. Especially if she's in a life that makes her unhappy. . Tell her u miss her friendship and you hope you two can get past this some how... good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • No! She used you, no one stays in such marriages anymore. You were the fool who she used to stroke her ego. You're still a fool for thinking there was any substance behind it all.

0|1
    0|0
  • She. Left. You.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• What a chump, get some self respect for Valentine's day buddy. She's not interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • She broke it off with you, she's not into you. I would not send her a message.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes