Should I send Valentine message to my female friend who left me?

my female friend is living 10 years in a sexless married life and broke with me seven months back because she has sexual frustration with me, but don't need anything from me. I have feeling for her and want her back in my life. Can i send a valentine message to her? what kind of content should i present.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you just admit to sleeping with a married woman? And no, don't send anything. There's a reason you're not together and sending something for the most romantic holiday of the year will look desperate/pathetic and she'll probably be annoyed.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if this is true, and I have my doubts about your story, she's married. Stay out of it. You're asking for nothing but trouble butting in on someone else's relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE