Its just wrong timing for us... but I believe on fate... if we meant to be together we will find each other again" ... helpppp I want her back badly?

my ex says Its just wrong timing for us... but I believe on fate... if we meant to be together we will find each other again" what does this mean honestly... she say she is confused and has anger she needs to get over. But I just don't understand days before the break (which i was mad and said I think we should split up)... we were madly in love. Now she won't take me back because she is coconfused. I was ready to move on and she texted me and said we could work on things. Now she doesn't know what she WANT... I need help. She still want to be here for me as a friend. Which I find hard because I'm still in love with her. Don't want to do no contact because she still wants to chill together. and I feel this will only make it worse. I feel if a friend ship is all I can have then I should take it if I ever want to have a chance. We have made plans to move TOGETHER and everything... now I don't know what she wants

And we made all of these plans TOGETHER... far as a car and house... now I don't know. I just figured I would call her when my big check comes and see... or is this not a good idea?

21

What Girls Said 2

• Timing is something that none of us can seem to get quite right with relationships. We meet the person of our dreams the month before they leave to go study abroad. We form an incredibly close friendship with an attractive person who is already taken. One relationship ends because our partner isn’t ready to get serious and another ends because they’re getting serious too soon.

“It would be perfect,” We moan to our friends, “If only this were five years from now/eight years sooner/some indistinct time in the future where all our problems would take care of themselves.” Timing seems to be the invariable third party in all of our relationships. And yet we never stop to consider why we let timing play such a drastic role in our lives.

Timing is a bitch, yes. But it’s only a bitch if we let it be. Here’s a simple truth that I think we all need to face up to: the people we meet at the wrong time are actually just the wrong people.

• Sometimes feelings just die down and people fall out of love but still care a lot

• yea she says i should move on because I don't like doing this to me... being all over the place with her feelings. I just feel she is mad. But I know she loves me. She is concerned about me being hurt. Which in return makes me think she feels guilty about something she did or is doing... or maybe she knows we won't be together. She promised me that she wasn't withholding her real feelings and if she knew she would tell me. Apparently she doesn't know what she wants.

• I understand. Initially I was getting a hotel with me and her... but didn't want her feeling like certain activities were expected of her such as sex. I just feel like she needs a lot of time. But I still want to be in her corner... I don't mind waiting for her... I don't want to wait for nothing though. That's what sucks

• You'll never know if you're waiting for nothing till it happens. Lots of times in amicable break ups there is much more hope than bad break ups.
      Maybe wait for her, but set a limit beforehand on how long you'll wait. When that time comes, if she's not back with you, start looking at other girls but don't tell her. Tell her if you start liking somebody else or whatever but not if you go on dates. You can't wait forever if it doesn't happen, and you'll be pissed when you look back and think of girls you passed up to wait on one that had no hope. So yea, maybe just wait but set a limit and go from there.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes fate is fact but if u r just watching and not moving fate will tell u hasta la vista baby ,,

u mention u said to her we must split up thats wrong if you're not sure u can do it
    If u really feel she's loving u wait for week and then take ask her if she go out with u take her to nice resturant then talk nicely and be quiet tell her I want fix every wrong I did with u and I dont like to continue without u u become part of my life and its really hard to abandon that part, I feel I can fix every wrong I did and I'm just asking for 1 more chance and I will promise u I will change to better and I will do my best to make u happy , and me and u will face the world,, I don know which type of girls is she but I think she will accept to give u new chance if she said wait for few days then wait if no then thats the fate

But if u dont like to fix ur mistakes or change to better drink water and sleep and forget about it dont bother if you're not serious

U should change from inside to out

• Even if I cheated and lied. Due to being scared of long-term commitment? Cheating was temporary which in return made me feel safe at the time. She know I have changed and even acknowledged it. I think she is super scared which causes confusion.