Girlfriend left me for somebody else?

Im just seeking some closure. My girlfriend of 4 months dumped me because she liked somebody else and said she just wanted to be single. I did everything for this girl and treated her amazing... always taking her out showering her with gifts and making her happy. Her personally is really insecure and she was a huge bitch who felt entitled to everything. She definitely took me for granted towards the end and didn't appreciate anything i did for her, she walked all over me but i was too in love with her to care. Anyways towards the end, while on vacation this kid she liked for a long time but he never made a move on her finally took her out on a date, she said she had feelings for him. He was just a hater that she was with me but I guess slowly she got curious about him. We are both young, 21 but I feel my girlfriend was the type who could only be in a relationship in which she treated like crap like her ex who cheated on her. Anyways she loved me but said she no longer feels the same way, and didn't feel that spark when she kissed me. I did so much for this girl over a short period of time its crazy, and she just tossed me aside as soon as this kid took her out. Towards the end she would tell me some things didn't feel right between us but I feel those where excuses. When she broke up with we had a wonderful time out and cuddled and she's just like this was a mistake... you did everything right but I just can't explain it. Im trying to move on currently but have a hard time. She said maybe one day in the future, but told me not to wait around... obviously. Can anyone speak from experience, will she come back at any point because shell realize nobody can treat her like i could and realize what she lost once its gone. I feel like she will contact me some day, but currently I think she just has moved on that quick and doesn't give a damn. Any input helps thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Having a backbone and being brave means, you dont let people walk all over you. Not even when you love them. Sure you treated her like a princess and were a great guy. But in reality not really, you said she felt insecure and that she was a huge bitch and entitled to anything. Would a great guy allow someone to act this way around him? Obviously not. Doesn't that show that you are also insecure and that you were catering to her whims out of fear of loosing her? Obviously yes.

There is no doubt about it. However, whenever you are in a relationship with anything a dog, a horse, a child, another male friend and last but not least a girlfriend, you don't ignore bad behavior. Ever! And you prize them with good things when they have EARNED your trust and love. Its as simple as that. Its not being an asshole to do that. Its being intelligent and its called valuing yourself above other people. When you can do that a girl that is not an insecure, drama bitch from hell will be interested in you and will genuinelly love you instead of manipulating you.

We all go through this. Men and women.

Take care.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel your pain my ex did the same thing and did it like three times she kept leaving and coming back when it was convenient for her. Even though I loved her and I thought we would be together forever , as I got older my mind caught up to what she was doing and it was her selfishness that killed us she would leave and get excuse would be it's not you its me. I just don't feel the fire in us anymore and that she wanted to be single. And that I didn't deserve her she wanted to be single to find herself and then she would say she loves me if our love is really real we'll find a way to be with each in the future but she'd keep in contact with me so if her relationships didn't work she would come back to me til I cut her out of my life. So yes she will come back to you but she will never learn of the things you do she is selfish and will leave whenever she feels and will always take advantage of you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm at least its fine she wolked away she dnt cheated u

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't worry about it, there's plenty of other fish in the sea.

2|0
    0|0
  • My ex left couple months ago for someone else. 3 years together n i love her so much too. She cheated on me in the begining of the relationship n did the same thing to me again. I wonder the samething if she would come back if she really move on but u should just let it go bro. She doesn't have any respect for you. She jyst left u like that. She will lose even more respect if u take her back. N she know that she have u wraped around her gingure its a fucked up situation but trust me i knoe u feel. Cut her out ur life n focus on you. There are other females out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happens all the time dude, it sucks. Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was completely honest with you I am sure you would dislike my answer. I will keep it simple and just say look at yourself first.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they will broke up soon and she will back to u , but the big Q is will u give her a chance to use u again? U said u treated her amazing but thats what u get its not ur fault it's her fault and her choises and she didn't appreciate what u did to her

I suggest u move on and find new girl bcoz I think even if she back to u again she slept with others already will u accept her or no it's up to u , but the facts the and the reality telling u leave her alone and move on and find new girl and dont be too needy

Goodluck

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes