What's the best revenge for a cheater?

My girlfriend pretty much dumped me for another guy. Guess she thought the grass was greener on the other side. She denies it but I know she is with him.

Plus she works with me at work

What is the best way to get revenge? I feel like shit and I want pay back

64

Most Helpful Girl

• The best revenge, is no revenge at all. It might make you feel better in the moment or even for a little while, but it's still just going to be a temporary fix to what you're feeling now. She left you for another guy, obviously that's going to hurt like hell and taking revenge isn't going to make that better. Best thing you can do is just try and forget about her and find someone that won't leave you for someone else.

What Girls Said 5

• That is a lousy deal. Only real revenge though is to walk away and never look back, ever. Don't lower yourself to her standards.

• She was cheating with him I know it and I was on to her I think she ended it because she was about to get caught...

• If she was cheating, then walk away. You know what they say, Once a cheater, always a cheater. The best revenge is to pledge to yourself never ever to cheat on your girl. Hang in there.

• Only way to get revenge is by not giving a shit. Every time she talks to you or tries to mention her man or whatever just ignore her. It'll piss her off so much. Just be the bigger person and act like you dont care.

• Best revenge move on with your life.
    .
    .
    .

Or have sex with her best friend or family member, third best... like BertMacklinFBI said a brick through her windows.

• Did she actually cheat on you though.. Because she just might have changed her mind about who she wants. It should probably just be dropped, but you could pee on her car handles..

• She was all of the sudden taking off on weekends and her phone will be shut off and I was questionng her. Plus being secretive with her phone

• Revenge is never the answer!
    Ignore her, move on, find a woman with a better personality and marry her. Haha that'll make her so jealous, oh my god.
    She's not going to realize what she had till someone else has it. Well you.. by "it" I'm referring to you.

• We had no issues, she told me were perfect together. She dedicated the song Wonderwall to me. Then she just went cold and dumped me :(

• Dude, now you know how us females feel when it happens to us. Well it hasn't happened to me because I'm not focusing on relationships. Maybe you can talk to her about it, you have nothing to lose.. you're already broken up, don't get your hopes up high they might be shattered by her.

• I tried to talk she denies the guy. She trying to keep me on the hook though

What Guys Said 4

• "a brick through that bitches window"

• Try to build a bridge and get over it. The best you can do is live on like it doesn't matter. Seeking revenge only shows her that she hurt you. But if you keep it to yourself you snub her by looking like she didn't mean anything to you.

• The best revenge is to just cut her ass out of my life. I ain't got any time for that!

• Don't bother trying to get revenge, just look at the positives in life and move on!