Why do we feel the need to cyber-stalk an ex?

I know I sometimes do it and I know that my exes also do the same.
The question is why?

2516

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't, but I know my ex's do.
    That's why I got rid if my social medias
    Also moved few times and changed my numbers

• I'm not doing it now. Like you I've removed my social media. Feel much better for it

• Peeps be cray.. And it's creepy lol

Yeah all my social media is gone,

Most Helpful Girl

• people like to know how their ex's are doing without them. People love the thought of their ex not being able to live without them once they break up and after day's, months and even years past that thought is still in the back of their head even though they might not think it is.

I have personally caught myself randomly creeping my ex's Facebook and clueing into it wondering "what the heck am I doing?" it's a normal thing, everyone does it and it can't be helped.