Why does my boyfriend lie to me and go and get drunk and take drugs with his scummy friends? When that's the only thing I don't want :-(?

My ex used to live with me and I paid rent and bills as I earn well and he takes care of the animals and cleans up for me. However I asked him to do two things, not socialise with the scum bags he always has as they get him drunk and on drugs and end up spending all his money rather than one day saying 'here babe here's twenty towards the gas bill this month' or rather than taking me out even when I took him out the night before. He then comes home drunk and starts on me about other men and my job (dancer/model) and how much attention I get. When I haven't done anything, I spend my life in the gym, at work and at home. I don't get it? He's got such a good life with me and it feel he doesn't appreciate it.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• His friends aren't to blame. He is. He does all of that self destructive lifestyle because he chooses to. You're in denial. This isn't going to change no matter what you do or threaten. Throw him out, you can do much better