My gf has broke up with me and I want her back what do I do?

we split up 3 weeks ago Friday coming. We had wedding booked and were looking at houses. then out of the blue she broke up with me and said didn't love me anymore.
when i text her i get angry messages and sometimes no response. i saw her other day and she was blunt with me. help me get her back.
ok thanks for advice, just feel it has gone so quick and there is no talking to her at the moment. she has also put odd things on Facebook. just gie her time is best I presume?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay. sometimes when a girl tell u she didn't love u anymore she actually saying the opposite of that.. try to talk to her in person and try to negotiate calmly maybe she has some problems and she just can't seem to be frank with u. If she the one , she will come back to u. Im not sure if my advise helps u in any way at all but I just want to help :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a lot of bad breakups and if i could do them again id be less clingy and more mature. Id try to give her some space and time and i would focus on what i like doing. O and maybe i would try to strengthen social connections with (mutual) friends and family.

You have to realise that there is nothing you can do to win her back she's not a prize there's no quest that you can undertake. She has to want to get back together aswel. You can however ruin it.

If she still loves you she will try to meet up with you herself. If she does you get a chance to work things out. If she doesn't love you she won't and there won't be asnything you can do about it.