This is my letter to her. What are your thoughts being I was the dumped only out of anger?

"I am going to completely disappear from your life until the beginning of March.
I will not ring you, text you, email you, or do anything to generate or initiate contact with you, at all. I will completely disappear from January 21th to February 27th.

Until then, I think it best you do the same.
Do not ring me, text me, email me or do anything to generate or initiate contact with me, at all brandi

The day after, I will meet you at ruby Tuesday's on Tidewater Dr. At 2:00 for lunch and you must let me know, that day, there and then, what you want to do.
Stay with me, or not?

I think for both our sakes, you must have found a definite answer by then.

Only then, can we go forward and do whatever is needed, depending on what you decide.

But you need a clear head, away from me, to sort your mind out.
I need a clear head, away from you, to sort mines as together as well.

We cannot go back to the way things were.
That's what tore us apart in the first place.
But we need this space, to focus. I hope you can understand this. Hopefully I hear from you on that day. I will call you. Let crissy know I love her and you so very much which is why I had to have to strength to do this. Again I love you. We just need time to think apart. It's the only way we could think clear and see our feelings clear as well."

I am the dumper whit all of the dumpee symptoms I have tried letters and text. And tried giving her space. She is confusing and sending mixed signals. Does this show strength or does it mess everything up?

If you were a girl would you see this as me giving you the space you asked for? She's just all over the place with her feelings so I figured do this and she will know for sure. It's basically a ultimatum. Which I'm my opinion she should have been the one sending this being that I said we should split. But I only said it out of anger only.. that's all.
Also I forgot to mention. I text her and let her know like basically I didn't MEAN any harm and that I just didn't think she could heal proper with me reminding her of the bad because she is so angry still. She also act like she knew it was coming. But I let her not know what decision she makes I needed this time to protect and heal myself in case she only wants friendship.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, your chances can decrease... If I saw this letter an ultimatum would hurt me... I will keep in consideration your pain, but if she's confused, hurt... not sure what's the deal with you and her.. plus u said all this in anger, when you could of let her know you miss her and you wanna work through things... and let's just slow down a bit. Instead your adding pressure to a situation it seems like you created.

• Yea I have tried that. Giving here time and space. My bday is in 8 days. She wants to be there with me I just didn't think it was a good idea. I love her way to much. I want to talk to her so bad but I'm scared to go back on my word. And I don't want it to backfire

• Thank you so much...

• Ur welcome, good luck

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it.

• Thanks but I just hope this doesn't mess things up. I feel like she has sent a lot of mixed signals and she wants to be my friend. I'm in love with her though. I feel as if I can't trust anything out of her mouth being the emotional state she well we are in

• My chances of getting back with her could decrease

• Doubtful.