Should I text him or notttt?

So my boyfriend broke up with me 3 days ago and im struggling everydah trying not to text or call him i deleted his number but i memorized his number lomg time ago so that didn't help. What should i do? I feel like im going to be humliting myself if i text him

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel that strongly about being humiliated then why bother. My advice, test him! At least if he does texts you back or strikes up a convo, you know then that he is willing to humiliate himself just to converse with you. That says something about him and how he still feels about you!

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on what kind of a guy he is. He might be not texting you to see if you'd crack and apologize first; don't give him the satisfactory of that. Find a better guy, or even stay single for a while. Dating is a painful world at times.

What Girls Said 2

• eat chocolate, junk food, hang out with ur friends + anything else 2 keep ur mind off him :) it hurts ik, + nothing makes it completely go away but these will help. :)

• Tried them all😂. All those 3 days i went out with my bestfriends i have been wating pizza 3 days on a row. But still...

• hm... i ran, l biked excercised + shot baskets in a court all summer cuz i was confused + mad+ it took away the stress. i didn't make many shots but it made me feel so much better :)

• Ignore him and move on