Moral support maybe?

Well I'm leaving my girlfriend soon, the problem is I still love her and she loves mw she just treats me like shit. Haha now I kinda need moral support so someone should totally help me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You deserve someone who treats you well! When you really love someone you respect them and treat them nicely, because you care about their feelings!
    YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING!!
    YOU ARE AMAZING!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• You don't need toxic people in your life. If you don't feel better after being around a person, or instead feel exhausted after being around someone, you need to get them out your life. Easier said than done but if you know someone really isn't all that valuable in your life it's time to hop off the feelings train and bump them to the curb so fast they break their shoulder blade.

0|0
    0|0
  • I told you!!! See! Good job! It must be hard for you, but she really didn't treat you right at all. She was just bringing you down and you made the right choice.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • U dont gotta... ill message u what she did (on our Skype accounts) but I dont really wanna say for the whole internet to see

• Okay talk to me!

• You are doing the right thing. No one deserves to be treated badly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doo it! You got this

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes