First Break-Up!!! Any advice?

So I broke up with him and told him we were not a match because we were not alike. I confess I was lying because I do like him but my jealousy got in the way. I miss him and i'm wondering if he misses me? We would talk every single day for hours and hours non stop. It has been two days since I last heard iof him. I figured if he cared he would of contacted me regardless right?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If he loves you, he wants you to be happy. You communicated to him that you want him to leave you alone. Therefore, though he might cry in private, he might choose to not contact you out of respect for your decision to have broken up with him. If he loves you, he likely assumes you are truthful.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could let him know the real reasons. Mmm I don't think that he will go after you if you were the one who dumped him.

He knows that you were good together so you lied him twice.