When a girl says "never know, we'll see" about getting back to together is it still hope?

I want to know where I stand. Of course you don't know my whole life relationship wise but I will sum it up. So we broke up and since we've talked everyday. So I decided to go no contact. Now this might seem selfish but I think time apart will help her get passed her anger towards me. I'm more than close with her daughter. I love her so much. I want to stay close with her but I don't want to push her away. What are your thoughts?

• there is still a chance
  • there is not a chance
  • or she doesn't know what she wants
    Vote C

11

What Girls Said 1

• I think since you guys broke up I would just move on. Leave the past in the past.

• But she doesn't want that or do I. I know this because she tells me. I think she just needs time. Why wouldn't I wait for her. I think she is worth that. This no contact is to prepare me if she says she doesn't wanna move forward. We meet up on Feb. 28th. Made it clear to her that she doesn't have to rush her feelings.

• Got you😊 I won't have any regrets and I will treat her soo good. Not saying I treat her very bad. I absolutely could do more.

• Good luck! I hope for the best!

What Guys Said 1

• It means it's possible but she's going to make you dance like a puppet before it happens.