Is my ex trying to get my attention?

My ex dumped me 5 months ago... Her feelings had faded she claimed, but I suspect there might also be some stress involved (maybe even a little GIGS)

Anyways... We are both active on social medias, and right after we broke up she stopped likeing or commenting on anything I posted. When we texted she didn't use smileys either. She said she did those things because she didn't want me to "get the wrong idea"

But suddenly she has now begun liking ny posts... I wonder why she would did that after 4,5 months of NC. She doesn't text me or anything (except some nonesence text back in December where she asked how many employees we had at my company, WTF?)

Thoughts on this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes... she wants your attention... and wants you to beg for her...
    and think about her... that's what you are doing right now...
    ignore her if you don't want her back... otherwise, keep counting the likes etc... till she dump you again...
    its pathetic really... first they dump you than they start following you...
    my ex dumped me 5 months ago... now he is visiting my blog on daily basis... crap! who care... we have life to live...

0|0
    0|0
    • She dumps me, and now wants me to beg? Woman! (Sorry) :)
      I do wish for us to get back together, but since she dumped me I feel that she should be the one who comes begging. If she doesn't, well then we won't get back together.

• Show All
    • well... she is working according to some advice...
      show some interest... make you think about her.. and than you approach her when get frustated due to confusion... and than she can take you or dump you...
      but clearly she is showing interest... but not taking actual step... its childish...

• if you want her back... put your ego aside... and talk to her..
      if you don't want her back... tell her politely...
      we are humans... most of the time we don't know how to handle the situtaion...
      may be she isn't taking step coz she dumped you... so ball is in your court now...
      talk to her... what ever you want or say...
      just don't beg... i begged once, and i think i did the right thing... at least i know that i tried...
      begging for the person you love to come back isn't even bad... not for me..(girls are more flexible..)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore this. It's all madness and far too subtle to mean anything. She wants to drive you insane.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Because she has matured. She is now finally okay to start liking your posts again. I don't think she is trying to get your attention. I think she is just trying to be a "friend".

0|0
    0|0
    • Also what I thought... But if she is ready for a friendship with me, wouldn't she just text me?

• Show All
    • Even though I am moving on, and dating right now, I still believe she was the one. Not saying I would take her back the minute ahe asks for it, but I would be open to talk about if and see if we can make it work.

• it's up to you. if she is worth it then go for it

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes