Does she really feels what she says?

I had a wonderful and very intense relationship with a girl for 2 years and in the next 2 years things slowly deteriorated, until one day she said ''Can you please leave me alone so I can be happy? I was with you in the last few months just because I feel sorry for you...'' I have to mention that I wasn't acting possessive, controlling her, or stuff like that... Actually she was the one who called first after a fight... but now it seems she will not call again... My question is did she really meant what she said or she was under emotions? If I will wait enough she might change her feelings? Thanks!

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Time heals all wounds. Sometimes we say things that we don't mean out of anger we regret. If she truly loved u she'll be back. Promise.

Most Helpful Guy

• She likely did not mean entirely what she said.