No contact with ex, how to tell if she still cares?

If you are going through no contact with an ex and you have no mutual friends, is there a way to tell if she still cares or likes you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way is to break the silence and reach out to her. It all depends on the situation. If she left you then you first have to ask yourself if she is worth reconnecting with. If it was you then you may want to start with an apology and go from there. Just ask yourself is it worth it and will I be ready for the outcome if it is not a positive one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• How long no contact? Could try sending a light fun message and see if she replied.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 months not seeing her since break up, had some emails back and forth started by me but she was answering and asking questions, other than that I don't have any mutual friends and we don't share social media.

• Show All
    • So are you seeking to start up the relationship again or find closure?

• I don't know, she just suddenly left me and detached herself without ever once even saying there was something wrong, so how could I trust her to not do it again... But I do love her, I am over her but love her.

• I just checking in to see how everything worked out. I'm going through the same with the NC and I miss him soooooooo much.

0|0
    0|0
    • No contact still and not a peep. I miss her but am dating.

What Guys Said 1

• She's your ex bro pretty sure she cares... how long y'all been together?

0|0
    0|0
    • 13 months been broken up for 3 months now I am basically over the break up but I do wish to be with her again, I don't need her, I just want to be with her. It really was a good relationship and don't know why it ended.

Recommended myTakes