Will he come back to me?

I'm 61/2months pregnant by my ex boyfriend we've been broken up for almost four months cause he cheated on me with his ex. He told me that he loved her and that she's his everything but he told me the same thing just 8months ago I'm confused I don't know if he's saying all these hurtful things because he's scared and he's feels that running from our situation is best for him. Do you all think that he's just saying these things so that I can leave him alone so that he can do what ever he wants and then when the baby is born he will act different or do you think that he really is in love with this girl. I kind of have a feeling that he's just bs around with this girl me and him got into a big fight where I told him f*** him I didn't want him to be apart of my life or the babies because I feel he just wants to be able to do a back and forth thing between the two of us girls. I want him to be in our child's life but I want him to be in my life to I know what he did was wrong but I still love him and still want to be with him. Am I wrong for wanting my family to work out. I see so many young boys dying today in the streets and I really want both my sons to have their father in their lives so I told him not to call me anymore don't write me on MySpace don't try to get in contact with me at all. I haven't talk to him in two weeks . Do you think he will call? He told me that he's not going to break up with this girl but like I know him so well I can always tell when he's lying. Do you think that me giving him some space is a good idea and do you think that if I allow him to be there when the baby is born and he actually sees the baby being born that he will have a change of heart and come back to us?
Will he come back to me?
Add Opinion