Read this private/personal letter and tell me, what do you infer just given the contents in it?

No back-story will be given here other then this is obviously a post break up letter, and sent via FB. Evaluate this letter as if u were the recipient or the one who wrote it, u choose. Just evaluate it genuinely. I want to give the best advice I can to my friend who has asked advice and I need ur help. Here is what was written:

"im so sorry to disrupt u in pretending like I have never existed for a sec but i have had this re-occurring thought that i just need to let out. i dont think it is very fair for u to be able to just skate off into the darkness like a complete creep without me making sure that u know a few things. first of all that was maybe one of the strangest moves i have ever seen anyone pull. How the hell do two people who grew pretty close to each other and who have had a lot of great times together given such a short period, go from spending the good majority of their free time together/talking every day, to literally pretending nothing ever happened in an instant? If that is not strange to u at least on some level, then I literally do not have any idea whatsoever who u are.

Ill never expect to understand your behavior in the end of this. But there was one thing that I did expect and in my opinion deserve. And that was just maybe a level or two more of respect that u would give to the guy that u fucked from a bar last night. How can u just blow me off like that and disregard my existence in the blink of an eye? That seems kind of odd and I did not do anything to deserve that. I honestly never thought that u could display such low behavior and I'm really taken back that u would not have at least a little more human decency for me. I did a lot for you. I was good to you. I never once disrespected you. Not once. Ever. Not one single time. I was loyal to u, I appreciated u, I never even had anything bad to even say about u. And at the base of all this I considered u a good friend.
(The last bit is continued below)
You discarded me like I was garbage. Not even a word. Not even so much as the most basic human standard and didn't even so much as bother to say thank-you for the stuff I bought u on X-mas." That is the end and there's a little more but not enough to fit but that should be enough for an evaluation I believe. And for the record, the X-mas gifts were given before it was very clear the couple was broken up, and were never acknowledged.. What thoughts come to mind when reading this?

11