My boyfriend just dumped me and he is from the same classroom, what should I do to make him care?

Out of nowhere we where great and the ASSHOLE dump me and my best friend HATES him!

46

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't do anything to make him care, he dumped you, he most likely 80% doesn't care.

• best thing you can do though is not care about him or make it seem like it if you have a rough time doing so.

What Guys Said 5

• people get dumped... I'm sorry. It doesn't make a person an a**hole for breaking up with someone. he'd be more of an a**hole if he stayed with you despite not wanting to be with you.

just move on with life. partners will come and go. at 18 you have way to much living to do to get hung up on one person

• He dumped you sounds like your better off without him

• Couple of Questions : First of surely, there must be a reason he dumped you, what did you do? What did you say? Perhaps he just lost interest in you and found someone else. Maybe he has school on his mind. The factors are nearly endless. Now secondly, why would you make him care, you just stated he is an 'asshole' , so why? It's obvious depending on the factors that he dumped you for a specific reason. Maybe you should talk to him about WHY he did what he did. There are a multitude of reasons. Thirdly, why should YOU care? if he's truly an asshole then just forget about him. Move on, If I were in your position, then give him the cold shoulder or cold stare. I don't know what girls do to make guys jealous. But whatever it is, initiate it if your gonna go after him. But i'd say forget about him.

• He dumped u and even ure friends don't like this asshole, why do u want him to care. Obviously he isn't worthy, u shouldn't even notice that he's alive

• You can't do anything, you just have to deal with it until you forget about it.

What Girls Said 4

• Completely ignore him and start looking for someone else. If you show no reaction it'll be the most annoying to him. Just act like you don't even care when he's around.

• You just said he's an ashore. Continue on with your life, show him you're great without him. Focus on you/start dating again.. Try dating (talking) to someone outside of your school. He obviously doesn't care about you why would you bother trying to make him care.. Also, never let your friends get to deep into your personal life.. Unless it's serious (physical mental abuse, drug and so on) good luck

• Come in grow up. You say he's an asshole do ignore him and move on. If he cared he wouldn't end it lol

• Act as if he no longer exists. He dumped you. Move on.