Do you still follow your ex on social media?

Do you still follow your ex on social media?
For example:
Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, etc.
  • Yes I still follow them
    Vote A
  • No I don't
    Vote B
  • I unfollowed them but then refollowed them again
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• following , sometimes i do something small like liking a picture of her, or post a picture on my fb she can identify with but she one of the most disturbing persons i have ever met. she blocked me several times on social media, always adding me later on. i still have her on social media, but she doesn't want me to write her, does that make any sense, no. do i want her back, yes. i just keep her on social media, because i want to keep communication open, but haven't talked to her in 9 days now. soon about to try to open the door a bit.

0|0
    0|0
    • My crush followed his ex on Twitter. Should I be concerned? I don't think she followed him back

• copy pasting your question i see. well to be honest with you, F. ck social media, it ruins a lot of beautifull relationships. dont show him you are jealous but if it bothers you , speak to him when things get more serious, and from how long ago is she his ex. recently, because he could be using you as a rebound 2

• like he dated her like a year or 2 ago.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I remove and delete any forms of communication except for one of my ex's because we have been friends for a long time and we are cool with each other.

0|0
    0|1
    • My crush followed his ex on Twitter. Should I be concerned?

• Nah, I wouldn't really care unless they have been talking.

• Why do you think he followed her?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• if i had an ex, i'd try to stay in contact with her

1|1
    0|0
    • Why?

• because it's nice to be friends with your ex, than being enemies

• My crush followed his ex on Twitter. Should I be concerned? I don't think she followed him back

• She deletes me out of her life so why should I keep her on social media? Delete. Delete. Delete. From all social media.

1|0
    0|0

• Are they getting along outside social media?

• I don't think so because he used to date her where he used to live. But when he visits where he used to live I don't know if they have get in contact with each other.

• what past is past , its time to move on , let say he's dating another girl and he post it on IG , it probably be a pain if we sees that. what I did was blocked my ex on every social apps.

2|0
    0|0
  • Checking on them every once in a while without them knowing is one thing!! It's almost impossible to get over someone when you continue follow them

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup, I am the 'the don't burn the bridge you might want to cross it someday' type of guy I believe that life is complex you might see them again or need them in a non romantic situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all, I don't have an ex and I sure as hell hope I don't ever have one. Second of all, I don't do social media.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I do... I never saw a reason to un-friend her (our relationship and breakup wasn't a "bad" one).

0|0
    0|0
  • After she got that restraining order, I had to quit following her... period!

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow them occasionally. Probably once every week or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't have social media so I can't follow her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• I still follow him. We broke up before either of us even had any social media accounts. We didn't talk for a while. I was hurt from the break up mainly because he did not really give me a reason why he wanted to break things off. Found out later that he is gay. When I found out, it all made sense. We started talking again and are good friends now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was friends with my ex before we went out. We talk on Facebook

0|1
    0|0

• I wouldn't but if you feel concern talk to him but trust him. I remember when I was going out with my ex this girl was after him I'm not the jelous type but it was a good feeling when he rejected her

• If you want you can message me

• other than this site I don't do social media. but when I was last on fb, I still have him in my friend list as I was trying to stay friends. within a month I realized he was a douche and blocked him from all forms of contact. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. I check his career from time to time because he had real talent and I would like to see him succeed, but the two of us have nothing to discuss.

0|0
    0|0

• Crush meaning the two of you aren't exclusive? hm.. Not really. People enjoy stringing exes along until someone new comes that they like more. smh..

• okay thanks

• I would definitely cut off contact with him.
    This will help to ease the pain and to move on quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had social media I'd probably be insane by now.
    No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but if I have access to check on him, I do for security reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. I don't even want to know what any of them is up to. Gone is gone. I don't hate them. I'm just good.

0|0
    0|0
  • i blocked my ex on every social media account i have 😂 relationship ended badly thats why ahha

0|0
    0|0
  • I only follow 2 since they were my middle school ex's and we're good friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes