How will I know if she still has feelings when I see her again?

how will I know if she still has feelings when I see her again? she dumped me and one day I am bound to run into her its been over 3 months since I have seen her.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• well you won't really know unless she flirts on you some time down the road, don't be waiting on her, just move on with your life, find someone new and who knows maybe years down the road when you both have become new people and your paths cross again things might work, just the same they might not.
    move on, become your own man, maybe a LONG time down the road things might work. don't hope for a change in a few months trust me, i have been there, it doesn't happen.

What Girls Said 1

• If she accepts to see you again that means that she stills have feelings for you.. Ask her directly for a Second date and u'll know

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!