Ex wants a third chance?

So recently, I had a conversation with my ex through Skype. He said something that got me pissed, so, for the first time since we broke up in 2010, I confessed my reason behind our break up through my perspective. After I told him, he made a playful suggestion that MAYBE in the future, we can try it out again for the third time. Keep in mind that him and I are in our separate relationships. However, it seems to me that whenever his gfs gives him trouble, I am the one he would turn to make him forget his troubles with her. He would tell me that they often get into lots of dramas and it seems to stress him out. They've been dating for a year and a half. Even when I tried asking him why, he would answer in short answers, indicating that he would rather talk about anything else than his own gf. Instead, he likes to talk about the hopes of going back together again! I don't really know if he's truly happy with her or that she's someone whom he can stick around probably "waiting" for a day that I might break up with my current bf. I'm starting to think that maybe he's using his gf as a rebound and someone to fill in his void...

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, you are the rebound, and he's using you. Look, if it didn't work out the last two times, what makes you think the third time will be different.

Just like running the ball 3 straight times on the goal line. You tried to run it to the outside and up the middle already, what makes you think running the ball will work again?

What Guys Said 1

• What is your question? What do you want to know?

What Girls Said 1

• i would just walk away, he does not deserve a third chance it just seems like he is using you