I broke up with my bf and I regret it?

My bfs phone broke during December and so ever since then communication in our relationship has been very difficult , we don't speak as much. I've tried to be really patient and understanding and he tries to speak to me through inbox on FB and we speak here and there and it frustrates me. I haven't seen him for a month and he skipped 2 of our anniversaries because of not having a phone. So I got really impatient and irritated so then I broke up with him not because I don't love him but because I couldn't take it anymore. So then 2 days ago he read my break up message and he didn't say anything to me but he posted statuses on FB says "another year being valentineless so excited ey "(his being sarcastic ) and he also said "I'm scared your love will run thin just like your patience " and I know his talking about me. I'm really sad because I love him so much but I don't know what to do because I can't even speak to him because his not even online and I don't even know when will the next time be when his online.

I don't know why he didn't speak to me or try to explain or try to fight for our relationship and then he told my friend that his really heart broken about it but he doesn't tell me😔

What do I do?
Updates:
@Agrojag
But I didn't leave him because I didn't love him I left him so that he can really try and make an effort with his communication with me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to him again then. Send a Valentine's card or whatever to.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You did what you did and now you have to accept the consequences. As nice as reconciliation and catharsis would be, real life doesn't work that way. I've done things I've regretted and I tried to go back and make it right. But you know what? It's never worked. Bed to move on and apply the lessons you've learned here in the future. Same goes for him.

0|0
    1|0
  • "My bfs phone broke during December and so ever since then communication in our relationship has been very difficult , we don't speak as much. I've tried to be really patient and understanding and he tries to speak to me through inbox on FB"

So what about face to face communication? Is that a possibility or is your relationship predicated solely on electronics?

0|0
    0|0
  • BOO FREAKING HOO

reactiongif.org/.../...ng-violin-who-cares-GIF.gif

The World's tiniest violin playing to your tune

Relationships are based on texting... people can actually talk to each other face to face, the moment you realize that maybe you can grow up. If you break up over something that insignificant, do you really think you deserve him back?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't have broken up with him and it sounds like you're beginning to regret your decision. Many people resort to a break-up when really they are just frustrated, feeling hopeless, and they need some space to properly evaluate the situation in a healthy, constructive way. It's self-absorbed and disrespectful to try to manipulate someone with a break-up. Not cool, you should be ashamed of yourself.

YOU are the one who just gave up and walked away from the relationship without putting up a fight.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes