I broke up with my bf and I regret it?

My bfs phone broke during December and so ever since then communication in our relationship has been very difficult , we don't speak as much. I've tried to be really patient and understanding and he tries to speak to me through inbox on FB and we speak here and there and it frustrates me. I haven't seen him for a month and he skipped 2 of our anniversaries because of not having a phone. So I got really impatient and irritated so then I broke up with him not because I don't love him but because I couldn't take it anymore. So then 2 days ago he read my break up message and he didn't say anything to me but he posted statuses on FB says "another year being valentineless so excited ey "(his being sarcastic ) and he also said "I'm scared your love will run thin just like your patience " and I know his talking about me. I'm really sad because I love him so much but I don't know what to do because I can't even speak to him because his not even online and I don't even know when will the next time be when his online.

I don't know why he didn't speak to me or try to explain or try to fight for our relationship and then he told my friend that his really heart broken about it but he doesn't tell me😔

What do I do?
@Agrojag
But I didn't leave him because I didn't love him I left him so that he can really try and make an effort with his communication with me

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to him again then. Send a Valentine's card or whatever to.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE