Why does my ex keep showing up at my bar after she dumped me?

She dumped me.. Now she has shown up two fridays in a row with two different guys to a bar she never ever used to go to that she knows i hang out at. I went no contact from the day she broke up.. Why do you think she is doing this?

Yup

224

Most Helpful Girl

• she's a slag trying to get you to get all jealous over her for an ego boost. Bet she can't handle you not drooling after her when it ended. Is it bad enough you want her ejected from the bar yet?

• Ha thanks ginger:). I agree.. She typically has guys falling over her.. She wanted to remain friends.. Screw that.. I went cold turkey on her.. I think that shocked her a bit.. I'm hurt but standing strong..

• LOL a slag. I gotta use that one.

• Ahaha love this

What Girls Said 21

• Broke with you (she thought you were being bad)
    now getting even
    you're not even allowed your own private retreat
    you are supposed to die &/or come crawling on your knees to become her forever slave of abuse
    I have NO doubts on this

• I agree.. Although i wasn't bad.. Quite the opposite.. I was too good.. she's narcistic... Needs to control.. By me going no contact... Well.. How dare I!! She doesn't want me back.. Just wants to know she could get me crawling back... Then treat me like shit again... Thats what i think...

• What she thinks doesn't have to be reality
      same as people that must be always right, don;t confuse them with the facts
      so I agree with your thinking
      ... which must focus AWAY from this
      and TOWARDS what's next
      = shopping for a replacement
      made more difficult with her infiltrating your haunts where everyone knows you to be a good guy, worth returning fond attentions given them
      If no money for a resort vacation to meet others (cruises are also good for this) then dance lessons is the fast lane to begin anew

• Ironically, i have been wanting to take dance lessons.. I'm a good dancer but everyone down here in florida swing dances.. I have to get better at that.. Tonite ( friday) i am getting intoduced to a woman that is suposed to be smokin hot.. I hope so.. And if the ex shows up again.. That might be fun:). thanks for your comments!

• To make you jealous. She just wants you to see she can move on and get out and have a goid time like you. She misses you.

• She probably wants to make you jealous. She is playing with you, it's the classic game of who is happier after the break up. She is trying to show you she is the winner. Obviously it's childish of her to be even doing that, just don't go anymore. Show her that you don't care, heck bring some of your girl friends and let them in on the plan. And if she doesn't show up that day hey more fun for you, you and your friends are gonna have a great time without proving something

• wow lol…she obviously still cares or she wouldn't bother. She still has feelings.
    She gets to see you but…she enjoys being "free" and meeting new people, and getting drunk while you're stuck working.

• Make you jealous and to hurt you. there could be possibility that she wants you back that's why she tries to make you jealous. Trying to make you Sooo jealous that you'll text her saying that you don't want to see her with any other guy and you want her back. But don't she's just a hoe for moving on that fast

• She is regretting breaking up with you and trying to make you jealous. Don't even look her way when she's there.

• She's crazy. She's just being vindictive and as for the staying friends move, its her way of keeping a back burner man. Personally I would ignore her and be friendly to her new victims, it would piss her off and be funny.

• Maybe she misses you and wanted to see you, i would bet money that the guys she showed up with were just doing her a favor, she probably didn't want to come there alone because you might be with someone. I think if she had a new boyfriend she would have shown up with the same guy twice. the first guy she brought with her probably wouldn't do it again so she had to find someone else. lol

• She just wants your attention its obviously she wants you back otherwise why would she go with those guys I think she might of realized she made a mistake people do say that if a person wants you back on of the things they do is go to places where you would usually go to

• Yep a total jealous move - I'm in a similar situation but I'm in a small town so the only bar I go to is the bar where we met - so I'm waiting for the day we bump into each other ( not looking forward to it ) I was there last night and it was kareoke night and someone sang HIS song that he usually sings and I was nearly sick because I thought it was him for a second. So I would be going to another bar if I had the opportunity. I was with another guy but just as a first date and was as nervous as hell he might walk in but its not like I can go anywhere else. As it was he never turned up. Phew. But if I could go to another bar I would because its still fresh and I don't want to regurgitate all that I want to go out and have a good time but I don't want to sit at home either and make the bar ' off limits ' - so as she has options, its a jealousy ' look at me ' move. Ignoring it is my best advice.

• Well good luck t you... She hasn't shown up now for two fridays so she's giving up for now.. she's back at her bar.. My friends tell me she is flaunting overdrive... But.. I just gotta let go... Tough weekend for me.. Up down... Mostly down.. Need to hang tough.. I appreciate all of these comments!

• she's trying to make you jealous, she still cares.

• She broke up with you to get your attention she really likes you and would like you to put some effort into her she cares tremendously

• She cared so much she was cheating on me.. So..

• Totally trying to get you jealous!! Only way to stop it is ignore it. Don't get even, don't show any sign of being upset, smile, walk up to them, introduce yourself, shake the guys hand and walk away and completely ignore her each time. Don't answer texts or phone calls and don't wait till they're drunk or your asking for a fight. Follow those simple steps and It will come to an end. Don't show it bothers you!!! That's what she wants to see.

• She misses you obviously. It means she regrets dumping and she's trying to make you jealous so that you might step in and take her back but that's all your choice hun. 😊💯

• mayb she still likes you and wanna get back with u

• She wants to get you jealous. Don't let it get to you. Treat her as you would any other person in that bar

• You're 62?

• Yes i am.. But let me tell u something... Doesn't matter.. You will learn.. Your heart can be hurt at any age... And i hurt bad...

• She most likely wants you back , or she just wants a drink.

• Maybe you make all your customers feel welcome... Wow that's an all time loWhat. She wants to remain friends? You really must be a nice man.

Maybe you do what I did... There was a lady that did that to my dad (sorry I'm a daddy's girl) and my dad was always very polite. But she usually brings guys to this jazz bar where we regularly attend. So I filed a complaint with the officers that she was a nuisance and she was banned from the bar forever.

I'm a girl but I don't like to see my dad acting all nice and all with the slut...

• Maybe she not over you and struggle herself to get over you...

• attention wh**** :P

What Guys Said 4

• There are two reasons:

1) she is trying to make you jealous because she wants more attention from you;

2) she honestly does not really care for you and is a vindictive crazy chick!!!

If I were you, switch saloons for awhile and let things calm down. Avoid her and see if she tries to seek you out! Go back after a few weeks and see if she is still attending. If she stops attending then she was just trying to rub it in your face. If she seeks you out or inquires with your friends as to where your are then she was just looking for you to give her more attention.

In the end it is your play... take her back knowing that she is willing to play you again at any point for attention... or move on now and count yourself lucky and find someone that is not into the head game thing! If all she wanted was attention... breaking up and dating other guys is not the correct route. She should have sat down with you and said something to you, and given you the choice to make amends.

• I think its number two.. She has a history of dumping guys then put them in the friend zone. And they do it! Inwalked away cold.. How dare I... I think it pissed her off and she just wanted to be in my face.. she did ask the bar tender if i was there one nite so she was clearly there to have me see her..

• Runaway!!! Runaway!!! hahaha
      If she is into the mind game stuff just avoid her. Tank on your bar and go to another for awhile... perhaps she will leave knowing your not returning. Go back in a few weeks and see if the coast is clear.
      Good Luck

• She's messing with your head... making you jealous by rubbing your face in it...

• Sounds to me like she is trying to make you jealous. To see you in pain over what she is doing is nothing more than an ego boost for her.

• Tryin' to hook up! 😉