Is talking to your ex a good thing?

Haven't talked to her for 2 years but I think about her a lot. It didn't end well. Would talking to her as a friend make it worse or help?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It sounds as if you still have feelings there and although it's tempting, a friendship will be no good for you until those feelings pass. I'd only talk to her if she's in a new relationship and it's clear that nothing will happen between you two.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no, dont talk to her, if you still think about her then the last thing you should do is talk to her.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It could make things weird. I tried being friends with mine and talking to him as just friends but it just felt weird so I just cut him off completely. I mean if you want to try it, you can maybe it'll work out for you. As for me I just leave it at that and just move on with my life. Cut off all contact completely. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • It could make it worse, but you'll never know unless you try. Just don't be too hard on yourself if she doesn't want to talk or it ends badly.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes