Dumped but I know it wasn't supposed to happen, why?

Have you ever had someone dump you but you know it was a mistake? I just know that it wasn't supposed to happen... such a bad taste in my mouth about it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's unusual that most people feel like it's a mistake just when they were dumped. It's hard to come to terms with the fact that a relationship is over, especially if we don't want it to be over. I have felt the way you do now after most of my break-ups, but the truth is that once I was over that guy, I saw that it was the right thing to do.

That's not to say that there aren't couples who break up and then get back together because they both realise that breaking up was a mistake. But that's not the case very often.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• We all have but we have to understand you never really know someone. And it may have been a perfect relationship for you but to them they were just not happy. The person could have had other things going on in their life that they need to focus on right now. No matter the reason, just focus on if its meant to be then it will and they will be back, but don't place your life on hold waiting and hoping for them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• When a girl dumps you, you can think it was a mistake. But chances are, it wasn't. You just haven't understood why she did it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes