Nothing matters anymore?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for quite a long time but 2 weeks ago he broke up with me because of his ex. His ex dumped him once and I know that he had still feeling for her but he told me that I was the one who made him move on with his life and that he loves me so much. Now I can't believe that he is back together wit her. I can't eat... at all literally, keep crying all night and school results are going down.. Im fysically and mentally weal and my heart hurts like it can burst every moment. I can't explain how much I loved him, and everytime that I think of them together.. I just can't. Im drifting away please tell me what go do

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the pain of First Love, sweetie... I remember this like it were yesterday. I was 13 when I got into a beautiful relationship with a guy my age who went to another school. Our families were friends, very close and for 3 years we maintained a magical fairy tale romance like something one would see in the movies.
    One day, however, I don't know what happened. I believe my Love and jealousy of girls who went to school got the best of me and I became someone whom I didn't know anymore and decided, thinking it was going to be just like in the movies, that the "Dear John" letter I was writing him, would make him see some things, feel so upset and terrified of losing me, of losing Us, that he would race into my waiting arms... it didn't happen like this. I fell apart, I Gained Weight that First hard year we had split up and anyone I dated for years, I did nothing but compare Him to Them, which made getting over him even worse.
    I know what you are going through but you have got to pull yourself together and remember what he did to you. And even if he would break up with her tomorrow and come back with his tail between his legs for you, you could Never trust him again... bear that in mind.
    Time will heal all your war wounds. Focus on licking them, spend some time with yourself and Focus on You now. You are the important one and of course with no contact, it will make it easier. Try to avoid seeing him at all costs and find a friend, friends, family, who can sit down and be your life support to help you through the Beginning of a very bad Beguine.
    It will get easier, I promise you and one day, the right man will come along and you will wonder what you saw in him... I got my closure with that and realized I could now move on.
    Get hold of yourself, you are stronger than you think. It's true what they say Sometimes in life, if we are lucky enough to experience the Word "Love" Once, then this is the best gift from God we can ever receive.
    Good luck and blessings for 2015. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to share... I can Relate and I do not think now even at my age, I have ever felt anything so great as this pain. xx

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Just give yourself time to get over him TRUST ME. He wasn't good enough for you (and I truly mean that) and that's obvious from what he's done to you. You deserve someone better than that. And I'm sorry if you don't wanna hear this but he wasn't that person. I know what you're going through right now (my heartbreak was probably worse, like seriously) so please take my advice. One word darling... TIME. I know it's very cliche but it's also very very true. Time is the only thing that can repair your broken heart. I was literally on the verge of suicide when my first (and only) love dumped me. I was in love with her like you can't even imagine and she was just so cold about it (like she wouldn't even reply to my calls or texts when i was pouring my heart out). At the time, i literally couldn't even imagine ever feeling okay again, i felt as though my heart would be broken for life. But slowly, over the weeks and months, i started to find myself again. What really helped me was music i could relate to through the pain. Also drawing, because when i was drawing it distracted me from thinking of her. So yeah, please just know that you'll be fine with enough time. I can't tell you how long that will be (could be weeks, could be months) but it will happen eventually. Sorry for the long post by the way, i can just relate and i had nobody to talk to when it happened to me. So i just want to try and help you.

0|2
    0|0
    • I'm sorry! You seem like a strong person to me, I admire how you got through this. I will take your advice and let time do the rest :) love is and interesting thing huh...

• Yes I agree that love is an interesting thing. And despite the pain it has caused me, i can look back and think that it's better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all. And i also think going through such heart break has actually made me the stronger person that I am today. You will be the same, just allow time to heal you and make you stronger :)

• Me and you have the same story, I was left for her scrony ex. Like damn but I'm moving on, and her loss she's young and she'll realize what she left behind. just have to accept it and live your life.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh I'm sorry, I hope you're ok now :)

• Thanks!! Surprisingly it's almost three months post BU, and it's getting easier. I say once you accept that it's over, we have no choice but to move on.

• Love comes and goes, but your education last you forever. Get focused and re-dedicate your life to evolve around yourself again. Time heals all wounds.

1|0
    0|0
  • "please tell me what go do"

Put your head on straight, chin up, and carry on.
    Keep busy, immerse yourself in family and friends, and focus on yourself. With time, you'll get over him.
    Hang tough.

0|0
    0|0
    • *GASP*

What happen to the sarcastic "asshole"?

• Show All
    • Haha that got a giggle out of me :)

• I'm aware it's not easy now, but eventually it will be.
      Can't have the highs without the lows.

• Im really sorry for your girl. I have been through a similar situation.
    What a prick... she dumped him once, she'll dump him again for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a part of life we all go through pain when breaking up we have to move forward, your very young you will find someone and be A ok

0|0
    0|0
  • How long of a time were you two together? Move on from this guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh boy... watch this and get real https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zyZ4RKxAms

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i think you should be happy that it happend early...
    he had feelings for her, that could stop him for yours...
    so better is good.. you could get more hurt...
    you need to give your self time to grieve...
    cry if you want to... talk to someone... you can talk to me anytime...
    but you deserve better dear... you need to understand this thing

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you I really do appreciate it

• This is wot my boyfrnd did 2 years back when we broke up he started a new relationshp just to distract hmself buh then after 6 months he dumped her for me and came back to me when i msgd him one day that em sorry come back we will work on our relation.. i still miss u xx
    Today actually i realized how it feels to be rejected when i read her msgs of abuses and curses in past i use to call her bitch.. :-( one shldnt move on until they overcome by it
    Stay blessed

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a prime example why people should refuse to be the rebound. Do not ever get involved with someone who is fresh out of a relationship or openly admits to not being over their ex because while they may not mean to, they are subconsciously using you to distract themselves from their heartache. They probably even selected you because you remind them of their ex: her curves, her face, what she did or didn’t have : / it’s just a grimy situation that you should avoid in the future.

I’m so sorry girl, I know you are hurting but right now you just have to be strong, fill up your schedule, delete/block him from everywhere in your life and move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg that is so true! I have the same hair colour and body type face structure as her... Shit man why did I just figure that out

• Show All
    • You are so right 😌 thanks

• You’re welcome! Chin up : ) You are lovely and don’t let any man convince you of otherwise. You’re young and there’s still plenty of life ahead of you. Just wait until you get out there and experience REAL MEN and not little boys who haven’t even surpassed prematurity.

• Girl you can do so much better than him. If you want to get him back you have to show him that you do no not need him and act like your better without him. Keep your head up and he will be crawling back to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I will try

• Show All
    • Well, yeah..

• you have to show him that you are fine without him. if you dont then he will think you are miserable without him and as long as your miserable then he is okay. you have to make him miss you and make him regret he broke up with you. trust me

• It's okay to cry and feel down after a break up. I know you love him and I can understand that it hurts a lot but you can do better without him. Just try to remember the good things about your relationship. It will be hard to forget and forgive but with time you will learn and laugh about this. My advice for you is to cry whenever you feel like it, don't feel bad for doing it and then try to hang out with friends, family, pet, do some activities.
    There's a lot of guys out there and as someone point out focus on your studies, you are still young so don't worry everything will be fine. Also eating chocolate helps :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you sound like that guy from Metallica: "Never cared for what they say, never cared for games they play and nothing else matters *killer guitar solo*"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes