Nothing matters anymore?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for quite a long time but 2 weeks ago he broke up with me because of his ex. His ex dumped him once and I know that he had still feeling for her but he told me that I was the one who made him move on with his life and that he loves me so much. Now I can't believe that he is back together wit her. I can't eat... at all literally, keep crying all night and school results are going down.. Im fysically and mentally weal and my heart hurts like it can burst every moment. I can't explain how much I loved him, and everytime that I think of them together.. I just can't. Im drifting away please tell me what go do

78

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the pain of First Love, sweetie... I remember this like it were yesterday. I was 13 when I got into a beautiful relationship with a guy my age who went to another school. Our families were friends, very close and for 3 years we maintained a magical fairy tale romance like something one would see in the movies.
    One day, however, I don't know what happened. I believe my Love and jealousy of girls who went to school got the best of me and I became someone whom I didn't know anymore and decided, thinking it was going to be just like in the movies, that the "Dear John" letter I was writing him, would make him see some things, feel so upset and terrified of losing me, of losing Us, that he would race into my waiting arms... it didn't happen like this. I fell apart, I Gained Weight that First hard year we had split up and anyone I dated for years, I did nothing but compare Him to Them, which made getting over him even worse.
    I know what you are going through but you have got to pull yourself together and remember what he did to you. And even if he would break up with her tomorrow and come back with his tail between his legs for you, you could Never trust him again... bear that in mind.
    Time will heal all your war wounds. Focus on licking them, spend some time with yourself and Focus on You now. You are the important one and of course with no contact, it will make it easier. Try to avoid seeing him at all costs and find a friend, friends, family, who can sit down and be your life support to help you through the Beginning of a very bad Beguine.
    It will get easier, I promise you and one day, the right man will come along and you will wonder what you saw in him... I got my closure with that and realized I could now move on.
    Get hold of yourself, you are stronger than you think. It's true what they say Sometimes in life, if we are lucky enough to experience the Word "Love" Once, then this is the best gift from God we can ever receive.
    Good luck and blessings for 2015. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to share... I can Relate and I do not think now even at my age, I have ever felt anything so great as this pain. xx