Why do girls cheat so much?

I've only been cheated on once but girls think its ok why? why do i get more mad when i hear a story of a girl cheating rather than a boy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you're just 16, hormones play a bigger role than common sense. At your age, well, actually younger, I cheated on one of my girlfriends. I felt like a badass, now looking bad at it, I feel stupid for what I did, I feel worse about how I felt than for what I did.
    Many of my girl friends at that age thought similar, they didn't care much about serious relationships, just like guys.
    Now, with 19, I see many more girls, and guys, that are against cheating. It doesn't mean they're more ready for a relationship, they just understand that cheating is not the right thing to do.

Girls don't cheat as much as boys, just like boys don't cheat as much as girls. When you get out of HS you'll see a big difference in people's mentality towards this topic.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Guys cheat, girls cheat. Indecent people do it. You may have the idea that women are more compassionate and respectful but it's a certain type of person who cheats, someone who has grown up thinking it's acceptable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Because there is a common disregard for guy's feelings, as well as a presumption that all men are cheaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men cheat and women cheat. They're scum, it's not gender specific.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes