Guys: What do you mean by this?

My ex and I broke up already. Now he's calling me and sending me messages, we were joking around. Before our expression when we joke is "I'll kill you". Then accidentally I said those words and his response was this. "You killed me already. Still not enough?"

Was it because we ended our relationship? I hurt him? Or what? I dont know. :(
He didn't messaged me whole day yesterday. And now he messaged me, that he's drunk and he choose not to talk to me so that he won't fight with me. What happened to him? He's renewed?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• He might not actually know what he wants. Take care of you first.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE