Does my bf want me back?

my bf broke up with me 3 weeks ago we were good but he said he was not ready for a relationship we still talk each other n last week he invited me to his sister' bday i went to the party n he kissed me i dont know what to think i still hace feelings for him i miss him so much i wonder if he still miss me

32

Most Helpful Guy

• wait... what?

so you guys were in a relationship, then he said he wasn't ready for a relationship. That's confusing to me just because you usually say that line to a girl you've been talking to or flirting with but you were never officially a couple with. That could just be my perspective, but it still sounds off.

He's putting you in this weird spot of not knowing where the heck you two stand.

Honestly, some part of him is obviously attracted to you and does care for you. You need to tell him you're hella confused about the situation. He needs to say exactly what he wants from you, whether he wants to be a couple or not, whether he wants to be friends with benefits, or just friends, or if he just didn't want to tell his family that you two broke up, because they like you... I don't know his reasoning, but he needs to set the record straight before you reinvest feelings in a fickle guy who just randomly breaks up with you, then invites you to parties, then kisses you. What's next, he dumps you again, then invites you to your engagement party the following day without letting you know? It's just off and he's all over the place.

I have no clue if he wants you back. Find out what he wants, then decide if you want him back.

Most Helpful Girl

• if he wants you back, i'm sure he'll tell you. he's being really unfair tho. he shouldn't have kissed you after saying he's not ready to commit. that's just confusing as fck.