Is getting back together possibly after cheating?

Girls would you take some one back after cheating being that that's the first relationship they had and was scared of the feelings they felt? guys same for you. If she cheated would you take her back? How and why?
Updates:
I cheated because I wasn't at all used to long-term. I was scared actually because I knew I wanted her. I was only used to temporary situations. so this made me feel safe. Or at least I thought.
If your not going to tell me why? As the question asked. Don't comment. Plain and simple.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on multiple things.
    1: Does he genuinely feel bad? If so then maybe.
    2: was it just a kiss? Was it just on the internet like skyping or sexting? If he actually had sex no way.
    Has he cheated in his past relationships? If he has then he will keep doing it. So no.
    Did he really love you. If not then say goodbye.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well I love her. I believe she is the one for me. I haven't had a past relationship. It was my first. It had nothing to do with her Far as why I did it but... it did. Cuz I did it to her. She knows I love her but she's scared and I don't blame her at all. I have just submitted to my fears in which I was running. So I don't have a problems like being blinded by my masculinity. And yes I had sex. I most certainly feel bad. I also learned. I can't say that I regret it because this has allowed me to face my fears of long-term relationships because all I ever knew was temporary.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no point in putting yourself into a situation like that. There would be dark clouds hanging over everything, and we can never go back to what once was. So, why not do yourself a favor and stop living in the past and create a brighter future for yourself?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Noooooope. Once a cheater always a cheater. It's easy to fall into temptation and once it's done, you and her both know that you're capable. I personally couldn't stay with someone who cheated,

and if I am weak enough to fall into temptation to cheat on my partner, then I might as well break up with them beforehand to avoid a mess and a guilty conscience.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I would never get back with a guy who cheated on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but i'm going to make him work hard for my trust first.

0|0
    0|0
    • How would you begin to earn his trust? What would be expected after him getting his shit together obviously?

• honesty, sincerity and grand gestures. tell me all your thoughts, tell me the truth even if it's hard-come clean. if you say you'll call, call me. surprise me, i will want you to make me feel special again.

• In a different type of scenario yes. for your reason no

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly, but only if I felt hopeless that I'd never meet anyone else decent so I settled for someone kind of crappy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes