Is getting back together possibly after cheating?

Girls would you take some one back after cheating being that that's the first relationship they had and was scared of the feelings they felt? guys same for you. If she cheated would you take her back? How and why?
I cheated because I wasn't at all used to long-term. I was scared actually because I knew I wanted her. I was only used to temporary situations. so this made me feel safe. Or at least I thought.
If your not going to tell me why? As the question asked. Don't comment. Plain and simple.

61

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on multiple things.
    1: Does he genuinely feel bad? If so then maybe.
    2: was it just a kiss? Was it just on the internet like skyping or sexting? If he actually had sex no way.
    Has he cheated in his past relationships? If he has then he will keep doing it. So no.
    Did he really love you. If not then say goodbye.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well I love her. I believe she is the one for me. I haven't had a past relationship. It was my first. It had nothing to do with her Far as why I did it but... it did. Cuz I did it to her. She knows I love her but she's scared and I don't blame her at all. I have just submitted to my fears in which I was running. So I don't have a problems like being blinded by my masculinity. And yes I had sex. I most certainly feel bad. I also learned. I can't say that I regret it because this has allowed me to face my fears of long-term relationships because all I ever knew was temporary.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no point in putting yourself into a situation like that. There would be dark clouds hanging over everything, and we can never go back to what once was. So, why not do yourself a favor and stop living in the past and create a brighter future for yourself?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE