She asked me how I was?

Me and this girl I work with broke up like 2 weeks ago, thing is I'm pretty sure she is already seeing another guy and she didn't text or call for a while, then she would text me and ask me something, i would respond and she wouldn't text back. Today she came with me to lunch, and she was asking me "how I've been" and what was going on in my life which is odd seeing how we work together. Whats going on here?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Being you both 'Work with' one another and on top of the 'Overtime' you both shared which didn't seem to end that badly, she may just want to continue a friendly, no hard feelings atmosphere and repore with you because she still would like you in her life, even if it is a -----------Coworker friendship.
    Could be too she is feeling some guilt with this split and wants you to know that she is Not holding a grudge with anything on her end, even if she has 'Another guy,' she hopes you don't hold anything against her.
    However, with her coming around and for some reason of this season she is Not with him now, it could be something else that is keeping her brown nosing, so that would cause call for you to As-----Whats going on here?
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she just missed being friends. So she's trying to rebuild that connection without making it seem like she wants you as a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really think she is just trying to be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's just trying to be friendly?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes