How would you end this?

2 months ago my boyfriend told me he had cheating on me. He made out with someone else, that was all, and he said it would never happen again. His honesty mixed with my too-nice personality made me react by forgiving him instantaneously and thanking him for being so honest about it.

Now two months later, I have changed my thought process, and I want to break up with him. Looking back I find it unforgivable to do any sort of cheating with anyone... I do not care anymore that it was "just" making out.

So my question is, how horrible is this going to sound that I'm first ok with everything, then I change my story suddenly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's tough shit to him, he shouldn't of been horrible and cheated no? It's his dirty cheating problem :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not going to sound horrible. You have every right to feel this way, even if your initial reaction was to forgive him. If you two were exclusive, he should have had enough self-control (and enough sense) to not make out with another girl. Don't let his feelings stop you from ending things - he certainly wasn't thinking about your feelings when he chose to kiss someone else.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

• just say its over
    answemri ne

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Who cares how he feels. Tell him you changed your mind, he's a jerk and dump him. Done. Do you care how you look to other people or do you respect yourself enough to dump the cheater?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are allowed to change your mind.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes