Well I need to feel better so help?

Umm... so I recently found out my ex was cheating on me for 4-6 months out of our relationship... and she did at least 2 times every weekend, so umm could anyone possibly say anything good to cheer a poor fool up?( Please no one be douchey to me right now :/)

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Being as wise as I am, FistslamminElite, it is a lesson here, dear, in love and in life that you just learned: Don't wear your 'Poor fool' heart on your sleeve and be so trusting with the next one until you know more about her. She was sure this 'Douchey' to do this to an amazing guy who has a heart of gold and a soul full of sorrow for even coming on here to find out how to be be Cheered up.
    You certainly deserve better than this cheat sheet. But another little lesson in this toughie life that does bring strife is, the world is full of Her kind and someday, you will meet someone who is More Your 'Kind' and has a Kind heart and soul.
    Good luck and lick your war wounds... let This be your closure to close this chapter, turn the page and move on to bigger and brighter things in your life this year. xx