Ex boyfriend threatening to put naked pictures of me online, what should I do?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up yesterday on HORRIBLE terms and he's upset that I blocked him and sent me a nasty email today regarding nude photos that I sent him of me when we were on good terms. He said that he's gonna leak them online so everyone can see them and send one to my boss. At first I was like "Is he serious?" But I'm reading things about people who that happened to and their whole futures are ruined because of it. I have to much to lose for him to do this, so what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That is illegal. It's called revenge P*rnography , and VERY wrong. I suggest doing what gobsmacked3 said. Do NOT apologize for your actions, it's actually abusive that he's threatening you with that. Please go to the police with this.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Print out the email where he has threatened to do that, and simply tell him , if he does, you will sue him

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I have heard that something similar to this happened to someone in a town near me. It is very serious. You need to firmly apologize to your boyfriend, if that's what it takes, and tell him that he shouldn't post those. i think this could be something you could POSSIBLY bring up to the police, but I'm not a cop or anything so I don't know. Talk to your boyfriend, er sorry ex boyfriend, and ask him polite not to do that. And if it comes down to it hack his email. Just remember in the future to be careful who you send things to, no matter how well you know the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call the police, let him, don't let him manipulate you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes