Ex boyfriend threatening to put naked pictures of me online, what should I do?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up yesterday on HORRIBLE terms and he's upset that I blocked him and sent me a nasty email today regarding nude photos that I sent him of me when we were on good terms. He said that he's gonna leak them online so everyone can see them and send one to my boss. At first I was like "Is he serious?" But I'm reading things about people who that happened to and their whole futures are ruined because of it. I have to much to lose for him to do this, so what should I do?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• That is illegal. It's called revenge P*rnography , and VERY wrong. I suggest doing what gobsmacked3 said. Do NOT apologize for your actions, it's actually abusive that he's threatening you with that. Please go to the police with this.