How do I forget someone who meant the world to me?

Heartache hurts. A lot. I need your help to get over him and stop feeling this pain. I can't bare it, it's too much.
Updates:
Should I delete all our photos and conversations?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in the same position as you were in 11 months ago. I can tell you its a long journey, but I am happy again. Im not completely happy, but im getting there. Just take it easy and do little achievements throughout the day!

0|0
    0|0
    • Little achievements, like what?

• Show All
    • Okay, I'll try that. Thank you.

• No, thank you for being Amazing!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• simple. forget about him, and go on, it's just a decision that you should take.

try to think that there are tons of guys on this earth, and he is not the only one.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am trying to not think about him, but almost everything I see reminds me of him.

What Girls Said 4

• I say get buisy usually when you think of that person its cause your laying down non active and think about him. Time will heal.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's true, keeping busy helps to keep my mind of him. Audio books also helps, because then I just listen, and don't have to think.

• I've been in the same situation as you, I was with my ex when I was 14 for 3 years. I became a total crazy person when we broke up- my sister started crying cause she thought i was suicidal. My only advice is it does get better with time, you've to keep yourself occupied, like get a hobby. And you'll find someone else who loves you. Don't delete your photos just yet- do it when you're ready and you'll feel much better when you can say you're finally over him :) Soon enough you'll be like "what was I fussing about" If I can do it you can :) hope I helped. Goodluck xx

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much for your advice - I'll try. I already have hobbies and stuff to do, but I can't get myself to do anything. Nothing seems even remotely fun anymore.

• You should focus more on yourself, do things that make you happy :) go out with your friends I know it's easier said than done but it does get better x

• U need to keep urself occupied

0|0
    0|0
  • I know how u feel! I need help as well! we were together for a month and we lost our v to each other, we had it twice and now are broken up :'(

0|0
    0|0
    • I am so sorry hear that :/ Be strong!

• thanks, I will try

Recommended myTakes