Why does my ex stare at me ALL HE TIME?

My ex and I had zero problems while we dated and we were really happy together. I was his first girlfriend and kiss (were both 18) but he decided to end it because he said he just wanted to hang out with his friends. We got in to a huge fight a month after we broke up and have not talked since. I have one class with him and he always stares at me!!! At first i thought it was just in my head and didn't make a big deal about it until last week. I was walking with a friend and I saw him from the corner of my eye... I wasn't even sure if it was him at first because I did not have my glasses. so i ignored it and kept waking but i kept feeling his eyes burning through me so i looked and it was him as we got closer. I looked at him because i thought if he realized he got caught looking he would stop. HE DIDN'T! i gave him a confused face and then looked away. HE NEVER STOPPED STARING!!! until i was at the ed of the hallway what is going on? he always acts really awkward.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He is just looking at you, there could be a milliom reasons but there's no point in you obsessing over it. If he doesn't talk to you then it doesn't matter.