Do you believe in moving on after a break up?

Or is it just a lie? how long does it take people to move on if you can at all?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 years ago I didn't believe it was possible. After breaking up with my boyfriend of 10 years, the world fell apart and I thought I'd never get over it. I tried to get him back for about 2 years, I lived for it.

It takes a great change in your mindset to overcome something like this. What worked for me was, first of all, stopping all contact with him, deleting his number, Facebook, whathever ways you have to reach him. And then, trying new things, going to different places. Eventually I met new people, including a guy who caught my attention. I was with this guy briefly but it was enough to put my ex definitely in the past. I still think about him dearly but I finally moved on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you think its easy for a guy? We been short 4 month together. think he was attached to me more. We got on well.. but I decided to end up and we have nc since for 3 weeks now

• and actually i ended it and played him ha.. so you are wrong and indeed he might go and use someone.. but i believe i dumped the bastard because i am not stupid.. he is for not wanting a relationship. jumping from one girl to other.. well soon he wakes up being old and on his own if he has such a policy in life

• I don't think it's ever easy, but that wasn't such a long relationship, so you didn't have time to get attached to the point where you can't picture yourself without the other person. It all depends on your feelings for each other... but based on what you're telling me, it's probably going to be an easy recovery.