How can I get in touch if he blocked me? I already said that I wanted to stay in touch but he said it was unforgiveable what I said. try again?

we liked each other a lot and we talked for 4 months and everything was perfect but there were some fights because of my insecurities. But then when I went to see him, he left me for anohter girl because I was giving him cold because of something he said. After that, we talked a bit, he returned to his city and we didn't talk that much as we used to when he got back, I got pissed because he told me we would talked about what happened when we saw each other but when I asked him he said he never said that. I sent him a message that I missed him and no answer, so the next day I closed my account to trying to keep my distance better, he got angered because of that and blocked me and unblocked me saying that I shouldn't be pushing him away and then pulling him back, I tried to cheer him up with some jokes but no answer. WE fought, and when everything was supposed to be calm he told me he has a new gf. I got really upset, because he always told me that I would be the perfect gf, before I went crazy, but because of the distance it wouldn't work. I yelled at him that he was playing me, that I regret everything, and I told him to die, but I get the angered take me. He got really angre because I told him to die. he said that I was the worst friend, **** off, that he doesn't want anything to do with me, any interest, that everything was really over and that I burnt the llast bridge with him. I was reallly upset because I always support him, even though we fought, I cared for him, and he said **** you, that I ruin his night, etc, so he blocked me, then unblocked me to say that I can't control his life, and I said that I wasn't doing that, at least not on purpose, that I wanted to remain in touch but all he said was **** you.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I went through the same shit with my ex. I cared for the chick a lot did everything I could to make her happy but it wasn't enough. what I've learned from that pass relationship was when people u wana be with say they care about u or like u but keep u at a distance &treat u bad for what ever twisted reason they do they will play childish games verbally or physically abuse u And as much as it will suck to come to reality with what's going on u have to see that that person doesn't care about u and only looks and talks to u wen they want something from u.(booty)๐Ÿ˜ง

The last thing I gota say about this topic to u and from my personal experiences is that we both 23 and still young there no need to get caught up on someone that will never learn to love and respect u like u deserve to be. once u see that Ull forget all about that lame mother**cker that didn't value the lovely beautiful young woman u are!๐Ÿ˜‰
    hope this helps, and keep ur head up๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ

• although here I don't know who was the one to blame, I went like this because I felt he didn't care, thanks, I'll move on

• Smh. listen ok.
      what ur dealing with is high school drama bullshit! Excuse tha language but I personally hate wen people play games and can't make up their own mind... it's childish and a waste of time, jus do urself a favor and get a real man that doesint enjoy drama it might help with ur stress levels.

• thabk u! and don't worry! all of my friends been telling me how immature is him! and that I'm falling in his drama crear ong more drama. altough I was inmature by saying al that too. but thank u, I'll just find a real man.